Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sausages!

I hit up my brother's pad for dinner tonight. He's at George Brown for culinary managment, and he's been in a kitchen for years, so he knows his shit when it comes to cooking. Although it was a simple meal of pasta with sausages, it was damn good and I think it might have been the best meal I've had since I returned to the city. It was good to see him and his girlfriend, as well as their two cats. I got used to the cats, as I lived with them all summer. The apartment is awesome, I wish I could live there... it was honestly the shit.
On a somewhat unrealted note, I went on the subway for the first time since I came back and I am pleased to report that Escalators are still fun and have not entierly lost their novelty. I also listened to the Death Cab for Cutie album Plans on the way there and on the way back... good subway music. I'm down with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home