Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

With Nothing Left to Lose...

Ahhh....

What more can I say, but it feels good to be home. Scarborough, despite what my sister might say, isn't all bad. I've been here for all of a day, and I have to admit, after the summer of CD theft and living in a tent, its good to have my computer with all of it's tunes back. Those bastards made off with both The Second Stage Turbine Blade and In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3... Which just means I'm goig to have to buy them again when Good Appollo I'm burnig Star IV Volume 1: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness comes out in... exactly two weeks. The Coheed Concert Countdown can begin... November Ninth... Perhaps I'm a little to excited about what this band is offering. Oh well.
Not much has happened since I got to scarborough, except that I moved in, realised I have no food, and had some fun hanging out last night. Everyone is here... even Brian and Andy, who I thought were not returning. It's good to see everyone, its good to have my tunes, its good to think that I'll have a granola bar for breakfast/dinner if i don't go hunt down some food soon and its damn good to know I live with Paul, Ryan and Gavin because, lets face it, they're good people and generally fun. As long as we do the dishes, it should all work out.

... Sweet Josaphine, will you follow me home? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home