Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crowd proof vocals

Somebody once said "you should come"
I was drunk, I said Eight days, and I'd be there
It's been a few days, and yeah, I'm still planning on going.

There is a pub, apparently called the cock and bull, on the campus of a school called York that holds an open mic every sunday night

I know people who run this open mic

I know people who play at this open mic

I will join them, to see, hear, and eventually, sing so that they may also see and hear

This sunday at the cock and bull - lots of awesome people and lots of awesome music. If I know you or not, I suggest you come.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    I would but I happen to be in the wrong major city

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Brian Bradley said…

    That's why they invented Greyhound.

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am so terribly sorry i missed it. i fought the homework and the homework won.
    how was it? any major technical difficulties to speak of? did you like the dead elm society of canada?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home