Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lo-Fi Acoustic Noise Part II

As much as I am loath to admit it, I have made myself part of the evil internet giant MySpace. I hate it, but I love it at the same time. It's teh easiest way for me to share with you all the good tidbits about Lo-Fi Acoustic Noise.

head on over there via this link:
http://www.myspace.com/lofiacousticnoise
and feel free to listen to my songs.

I've included the enigmatic "Paul Is Dead." It sucks. I'm not done writing it I don't think, but you can hear the words for yourself.

Also there are cuts of "Last Night" and "Toboganning" which are passable, possibly even good. And, there is also currently a copy of "Avant Garde Bullshit" hanging around in that there Myspace. It's a song I made tonight because I was bored. It's avant garde bullshit, but whatever.

Enjoy it... hopefully when it's ready this shameless self promotion will convince you to get the album.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    What you expect us to pay money!!?

    (just kidding)

    Last Night was pretty good. Just to warn you I think the Traveling Wilburys also have a song by that title. I can't remember for sure though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home