Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I cleaned out my wallet

I cleaned out my wallet today. I found some pretty cool stuff in there. Probably the best was my Cafe Blue cookie club card (buy 15 cookies, get one free) with six cookies marked off. Also included was free Putt 'n Paddle admission from Harrison Park in owen sound that I've had in my wallet since the end of grade 11. If I ever use it, it will retroactively turn that good day into a great day, because I got an exra round of minigolf out of it.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    Oh man I was addicted to those grease cookies.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger James said…

    weren't we all?

    Was it you that once ate eight of them, or was that somebody else?

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Stuart said…

    That was gay Curt apparently. I remember wanting to take ago at it but never seem to have three bucks on me.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    errmm guys, hahaha the whole 'gay curt' thing is starting to play on my conscience. :S

    And those cookies. Oh dear. I can feel my stomach weighing down just thinking about it-- as I slink into kreis' math class for 3rd period..

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Stuart said…

    Whenever I say it or think it, I use it in the old school meaning. I didn't know him all that well but can't remember him ever being in a bad mood.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home