Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Aunt Em! Aunt Em!

There's this girl in my mythology class that sits in front of me most days. She looks strikingly (or, perhaps, disturbingly) like Judy Garland. Is it wrong that I expect her to come to class wearing a blue dress, or that I suspect she's going to shout "Toto!" and run out of class at any moment?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Stuart said…

    Not wrong. Just amusing.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i would say wait for her to offer you some home made opium and then you can let me know where all the poppy fields are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home