Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, April 10, 2006

"That's my stapler..."

I just spent a few precious minutes of my life listening to the bare naked ladies and admiring a nearby stapler.

I couldn't help but note how ingenius a stapler is. It's a pretty complex little mechanism that serves a fairly simple purpose... and then I found this wholly satisfying website. I suggest you check it out.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Stuart said…

    How do I express this with enough emphasis...

    It is a neat website but dear God why!? How do you justify the development of a website devoted to staplers?! More importantly how on earth do you find the time to look up this stuff?!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i definitely dig the staplers. have you ever tried a scissor jam?

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger James said…

    I have now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home