Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Space Truckers

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and checked out this bargain DVD bin at the grocery store. Probably not a good idea, when you get right down to it. I found Space Truckers. I've heard of this movie, you might not have.

It was $4.99

I couldn't leave it behind.
Shitty B movie? I think so. Worth every penny of the five dollars I spent on it, though. Ridiculous in every way, so predictable it almost hurt and highly entertaining altogether. Excellent special effects for a budget film and there was some good evil robot fight scenes. Oh, and there is definetly a Pirate ship in space. Witha peg legged captain. He's a big wuss as far as characters go, but the rest of the space pirates are freaking awesome.

What other film would allow us such insane ideas as trucker hats on the moons of jupiter?

The ideas some people have... I mean, honestly... Space Truckers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home