Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Stupidest Contest Ever

"I dare you to lick it."
"Okay."

-Algea Covered Rock
-The Soccer Feild
-A Tire
-A Boat
-A Mail Box
-Gravel Shoulder of Presqu'ile Road
-Boulder Park
-Front Gate
-Rotary Internation Sign
-Knife on the Floor
-The Inside of a Birkenstock
-Ford's Back
-DZ's Collar
-Canoe Paddle
-Lawn Chair
-Wrist
-A Brick in a Fire Pit (While the Fire was Burning)
-A Crystal
-Bottom of a Bench
-Green "X" on Scheduel
-Wheel of a Skateboard
-The Chalky Basketball Court
-T-shirt Box
-#2 Sweater
-"The Puddle"

Ahhh... what a great summer.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    oh sweetpea... HA hahahaha... i miss you so much. Our bus passed through scarborough.. i shed a single tear for you and my heart wretched as I pined for your company. i wish you were on this trip with us.. and i have to top peice of cathedral hey? ... mmmmmhmmm i'll see what can be done. I want to try and talk a mountie into giving me one of their socks for me to give to you. I think THAT tops cathedral.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home