Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tonight, Goodnight, I'm Burning Star Four

The mardi Gras party continues into the wee hours of the morning. I'm sittingon the arm of the chair in my room, I can hear Adam outside. I'm sort of upset he had to drop political philosophy. He's a good guy. I'm drunk. I'm not sure what I'm doing in my room right now. Perhps just certifying my existence by explainging how I currently am on the internet. I just put on Apollo I: The Writing Writer. Tonight, Goodnight, I'm burning star four. Polish beer did me in. Pat bought it for me becaue i told him to get me random imports. Maybe in the end this was a good party. I've been having fun. Mardi gras in the fall with no respect towards new orleans. Should we do this? does it matter? Did anybody put money in the bucket we kept for the red cross and hurricane katrina victems?
I'm havig too much fun for this to be right.
I'm nearly drunk enough to stop typing.
I'm nearly ready tro pass out
I haven't even ahd that much to drink.
I haven't had anything to drink since frosh when i saw slaon and drank guiness at noon.
why did this have to end this way?
Maybe next time.
The end of somethign importanthappened today. Does this Mean I'm next?



"Goodnight. I'll see you... in my dreams"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home