Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dear John Locke

How many times can you say "labour increases the value of land" in chapter Five of the Second Treatise on Government? Five? Ten? I'd count, but something tells me it'd be pointless, seeing as you just keep repeating your point with new examples. Oh well, you're the famous political philosopher, not me, so I guess you can get away with it. But I have to tell you, if you were handing this paper in, and I was a T.A, I'd dock you points for repition of the same point. I might give you the worst mark imaginable: A minus ... minus!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    Do you mean a B?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger James said…

    you need to bone up on your futurama.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Stuart said…

    I have seen that one. I think it has been over a year since I watched an episode.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home