Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A note about future life

The powers that be here at UTSC have decided to organise an open mic (and just when I was going to go ask if I could organise one for them... hmm... strange).

Needless to say, because of the proximity of this open mic to my house, I will be playing a song or two by myself, and the band that is the guys I live with and Mike-on-a-Bike will probably also make an apperance. Apparently I'm going to be singing for this band-in-constant-flux now. Strange days, strange days indeed.

It's on March 16th, which is a thursday, but hey, it shoudl be fun. Check it out if you like, we can all have beers at my place when it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home