Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

"You fucking disapoint me"

This lyric from A Perfect Cirlce's "Passive" has, for some, come to describe the album eMOTIVE overall. As far as A Perfect Cirlce goes, the album is rather disapointing - it doesn't shape up to other stuff they've made. It sounds rushed, and it's 90% covers of old songs. It seems that they took quite songs and made them loud, and took loud songs and made them quiet. Fans everywhere said "boo" and some fans, here and there, says "yay."

I wasn't sure where I stood. I liked the album, but it didn't feel like it had staying power. But, in retrospect the song "What's going on" had proved to remain very good. as far as airy quite songs go, I really like it.

Just thought you should know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home